Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Angel Got Her Wings

I just want to share with you who read my blog the story of Kayleigh, the beautiful one pound miracle who has spent the last eleven months fighting for her life. Kayleigh lost her fight and grew her angel wings yesterday. I'm so sad for her family. I've been following her blog for some time now and her family's love and strength have been inspirational. I can only hope that Calvin was waiting at the gates of Heaven to welcome her and to lead her to play with all of the lost angels in God's playground. Please say a prayer for the Freeman family. No one should have to know the pain of losing a child. Please take a moment to follow the link and check out Kayleigh's story of love and hope.

http://www.kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment